- stay hydrated
- be elusive
- avoid a harsh flash
- try to get plenty of exercise
- play hard to get
- be aware of lighting
- elongate the neck
- eat plenty of fish
- grow old gracefully
- keep an air of mystery
- a true lady reveals nothing
did anyone ever find out how teen spirit smells
fun fact for the followers: kurt cobain had a girlfriend whose deodorant he used a lot and one of their friends wrote ‘kurt smells like teen spirit’ and he thought it was some sort of rebellious slogan and it stuck with him
but what it really meant is he smells like chick deodorant
IF YOU EVER GET IN A FIGHT WITH YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER JUST BREATHE IN THE HELIUM OUT OF A BALLOON AND HAVE AN ARGUMENT AND THE FIRST ONE TO LAUGH LOSES
There is a global helium shortage though
The divorce rate is at 52% though
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.